This section includes resources for busy women looking to advance in their careers.
How does it work?
Our coaching and training services at theglasshammer.com are offered through Evolved Employer which is our very own workplace consulting firm. We chose to do it this way because we feel that systemic change happens when companies understand their part of the bargain, sharing the “leaning in” for success for the individual, the team and even the organization.
- Our research www.evolvedemployer.com/research
- ERG development and professional development content ( networks- women’s LGBT, multicultural)
- Change Leadership Coaching for leaders (individual or peer circles)
- Training and Coaching for women and men on a range of topics ( see site)
- Organizational Development consulting.
Our ERG advisory and content provider can take many forms and we work with various experts including Carol Frohlinger, co -author of Her Place at the Table and Nice Girls Just dont get it, who exclusively services financial services via theglasshammer.com/Evolved Employer.
What does theglasshammer offer?
Theglasshammer.com offers individual courses for professional development via our partners. Their career advancement courses are especially designed for women. All courses are vetted by theglasshammer and often exclusively offered via this site.
Topic 1: Advancing in your career whilst being a change agent
Nicki Gilmour, CEO of theglasshammer.com and Evolved Employer and Michelle Friedman CEO of Advancing Women’s Careers have partnered to bring you a series of year-long cohorts where you can be coached by professionals whilst being in a peer circle and therefore gaining counsel and insight from others in a confidential and supported way. Four women per group.
Three cohorts for 2014 you can join:
- ERG heads (women’s networks)
- ERG head(LGBT)
- Next Level: Navigating your career beyond VP
Contact [email protected] for information on how to sign up.
Topic 3: Professional Brand Building: You, According to Them
Chosen Expert: Sara Canaday
This is a 4 part virtual series for high potential woman who want to take it to the next level.
- Professional Brand Awareness: Your New Competitive Advantage
- Examine the brand components that impact your career success
- Understand the professional brand anchors that most accelerate or derail a leader’s career
- Identify your ideal brand attributes and differentiators
- Assess your impact and discover your brand gaps
To sign up for a special discount go to http://www.saracanaday.com/sara_canaday/career-acceleration-virtual-training-series-glasshammer.html
Contact CEO Nicki Gilmour [email protected].