This section includes resources for busy women looking to advance in their careers. Here you will find our research and partner executive coaches as well as networking events from partners.
For clarity, our events continue to be on the Events page of theglasshammer.com.
- Women in Technology (2010 and 2013 studies)
- Managing Identities at Work: LGBT (2012, US and UK studies)
Our research (surveying theglasshammer.com readers on career issues) can be accessed at www.evolvedemployer.com/research
Coaching for Personal Career Development
Contact [email protected] if you are interested in any of the below services.
Topic 1: Change Leadership
Chosen Experts: Nicki Gilmour, Mekayla Castro
Program: Leading Change in your Organization
- Specialized Coaching for Leaders
- Culture change – why is it so hard?
- Authority and Power paradigms- mapping the culture carriers and informal agents.
- Coalition Building for greater success
- Understanding “systems thinking” for better operational results.
- Creating Networks that lead change.
Topic 2: Executive Presence and Communication Skills
Chosen Expert: Raleigh Mayer
Program: Getting to Gravitas: Building Powerful Presence
- Executive Elevation Coaching
- Communication and Impression Audit
- Persuasive Presentation Training
- Preparing for Podcasts and Videoconferencing
- Giving Effective Interviews
Topic 3: Professional Brand Building: You, According to Them
Chosen Expert: Sara Canaday
This is a 4 part virtual series for high potential woman who want to take it to the next level.
- Professional Brand Awareness: Your New Competitive Advantage
- Examine the brand components that impact your career success
- Understand the professional brand anchors that most accelerate or derail a leader’s career
- Identify your ideal brand attributes and differentiators
- Assess your impact and discover your brand gaps
Topic 4: Getting promoted or changing jobs- career moves.
Chosen Experts: Connie Thanasoulis-Cerrachio and Caroline Ceniza-Levine from Six Figure Start
- Get clarity on companies, industries, and jobs to target
- Do a mock interview and get candid feedback
- Troubleshoot your job search and figure out why you’re stuck
- Get salary advice and negotiating strategies
- Get moving on the career issue that is holding you back from leading the fulfilling and financially rewarding life you deserve.
Partner Events 2013
Consulting for systemic change
Our workplace consulting arm Evolved Employer offers a range of organizational development services to organizations and we specialize in creating content for women’s networks and LGBTA networks as well as working with senior leaders around culture change, learning and diversity strategies and inclusive programs.
If you are a leader and are interested in hiring us to tackle deep structure issues on a team or company-wise basis, then check out www.evolvedemployer.com, or contact CEO Nicki Gilmour [email protected].